If you hadn’t noticed, I’ve been inactive. The second half of the semester is the worst time… I should’ve put my hiatus warning much later than I did because back then, I still had some time!
However, now is when I won’t be active, really, until I get this big school stuff out of the way. I’ve been sad to not even have enough free time to read a book that I can actually review.
Like, I need down-time to collect my thoughts and produce reviews, but I’ve just been reading leisurely when I have time (books that I never planned to review). If you follow me on Goodreads, you’ll see I’ve been through several books, but only when I can. (More specifically, the Cut & Run/Sidewinder series by Abigail Roux.)
So just thought I’d let you know I’m here, I’m alive, I’m still reading, just too busy to keep consistent on here.
Here’s what the rest of this semester looks like:
- I have a 12 page research paper due just before Thanksgiving, two 3-4 page papers left for the same class, plus leading two discussion day in that class, which all of it together means a shit-ton of reading left.
- I have a 10 page paper in another class that also requires a bit of research and interviewing.
- I have a final for my 5-week astronomy course right before Thanksgiving, so I gotta stay on top of that.
- I have to revise and work on pieces for my creative writing course for a final portfolio and write a 2-3 page report due after attending a local reading.
- I have to continue to keep up with the brutal amount of assignments for my online Spanish course (thank goodness I have a strong short-term memory to keep up grades)
- I have choose a partner from my ballroom dance class to choreograph a final 2-3 minute dance that I will be graded on at the end of the semester.
I’m still slowly reading Clockwork Angel so I’ll have something to review after this hectic time. I’m still relaxing with some FFXIII-2 occasionally, along with reading. I’m still trying to find a car in this hectic time.
Life goes on.
On another note, I may have found a new anime obsession. Only 5 episodes out, so far. You wanna know?
Well, I’m not into sports anime at all, but FIGURE SKATING?? Hell yes! Male figure skaters, to be exact. Look at it!
*whispers* It’s beautiful…
It’s called Yuri!!! On Ice. And with the way Victor and Yuri (J) act, I seriously hope this turns into some boys love shit – there will be a riot if not. They’re just so cute!
Anyway, that’s that! I’ll still stay as active as possible.
Ta-ta for now!